Body Composition Analysis
We now offer the latest in bioimpedance analysis for our clients in Ipswich, QLD. A bioimpedance analysis will estimate your body composition and is so helpful in monitoring your progress when you start a new way of eating or exercise plan.
Our Biompedance Scan will give you the following data within seconds of starting the test:
- Body fat percentage, kilograms and individual ideal ranges
- Lean tissue percentage and kilograms
- Basal metabolic rate (BMR)
- Water volume in litres, as a percentage and individual ideal range
- Body Impedance (Z)
Benefits to Our Clients:
- Monitoring excessively high or low levels of Total Body Fat
- Certainty of fat loss, not muscle loss
- Verifying the effect of weight loss programs
- Dietary and exercise recommendations based on results
- Body composition monitoring in association with specific ageing and/or medical conditions
- Investigating mysterious weight gain or loss associated with periodic bloating or dehydration
This test is non-invasive, takes around 15 minutes to perform and can be done onsite. As an exercise physiologist, I can interpret these results accurately and provide professional advice and recommendations on exercise programming, energy intake and the need for further investigations.