This is point at which things can become a grind. This is when you have to simply choose to be disciplined and choose to keep chipping away at things. There is no hack to getting fit and healthy, it is absolutely a choice so you must wake up and choose this for yourself every single day!
Discipline is one of the cornerstones to living a successful and fulfilling life and something we should all strive to master.
Benefits of becoming a disciplined person
When you are consistent in doing the things you know you should do, when you know you should do them, here are the benefits you will enjoy:
- You will achieve your goals. When you are consistent in doing the things you know you should do, your odds of achieving your goals will be dramatically increased.
- Your self-esteem will soar. Every time you push yourself to do something you know you should do, you are building your self-esteem.
- People’s respect for you will grow. This includes everyone from your spouse to your employer who witnesses your efforts.
- You will influence the lives of others. Every good and right thing you do, influences the lives of those who are watching and can have a ripple effect on future generations.
- You will see greater success in all areas of your life. Jim Rohn said, “For every disciplined effort there is a multiple return.” Think about it.
- You will enjoy a more rewarding and satisfying life.
So let’s do it! Choose discipline. Choose success 💜
Menus need to be sent to your coach by Friday lunch-time so they can be checked and confirmed before your weekend shop.
Your coach is looking for:
1. Adequate protein intake
2. Micronutrient diversity
3. An appropriate first meal
Make sure you have a look at the checklist and consider both protein and micronutrients in your planning.
REMEMBER! Every month you need to be setting your monthly fitness goals. This will help keep you on track and focused. It is your fitness that is crucial to your dietary flexibility so you need to stay focused and keep on putting in the hard yards! This means you should be refining and tweaking your programs and asking your coach for any amendments you might need for your programs.
Go back to your Monthly Missions PDF and check on your 12 month fitness goals. Are you on track? If yes, continue on. If not, what do you need to do to get back on track? Or do you need to change your goals? Remember your goals are fluid and will need to be changed at times. Remember, you’re not failing if you’re changing them. This is simply an important process in making sure you stay on track and focused.
Once you have assessed how you’re going and set your goals for this new month, make sure you send them to your coach on Trainerize.
You should also be recording weights and times in your current programs so that your coach can include these in your subsequent programs.
Goal setting is a crucial component to this program. The only way we know we are on track is via our goals and monthly missions.
Pleas take the time to sit down and think about what it is you want to achieve this month. Once you have completed your goals, please photograph them and message them to your coach in Trainerize.